8AM Millets Combo with Free 8AM Soya Chunks is a super saver pack for your delicious food preparations that are nutrient-packed and tasty. Make your regular wheat atta a multi-grain mix by adding Bajra, Jowar & Ragi flour. All your culinary preparations such as soft rotis, dosas, or baked goods will become many notches ahead in the health index.
Awaken the health-conscious, fitness enthusiast in you and start using multigrain flour with free soya chunks as a complimentary plus.
What does 8AM Millets Combo Pack include?
- 8AM Gluten Free Bajra Flour:
- 8AM Gluten Free Jowar Flour
- 8AM Gluten Free Ragi Flour
- 8AM Soya Chunks
Who Is 8AM Millets Combo Pack Best For?
- Gluten Intolerants: Since Millets Combo Pack is gluten-free, it is most apt for people with gluten intolerance & individuals with Celiac disease.
- Athletes: Millets Combo Pack provides sustained energy due to its complex carbohydrates, making it a suitable choice for people with higher energy needs.
- Diabetics: Millets Combo Pack has a lower glycemic index than refined flour, which means it can help control blood sugar levels better.
- Health Conscious People: Millets Combo Pack gives the ideal nutrition to individuals with weight goals, following Paleo or Keto Diet.
For Nutritional values of each, check the individual items on the site.
The 8AM Millets Combo Pack includes a pack of 8AM Gluten Free Bajra Flour, 8AM Gluten Free Jowar Flour, 8AM Gluten Free Ragi Flour, and a complimentary pack of 8AM Soya Chunks
Yes, all the millets included in the combo pack are naturally gluten-free, making them suitable for gluten-sensitive individuals, those with celiac disease, and the ones who have chosen to adopt a gluten-free diet.
Millets are grains with more fiber and protein than wheat flour and are naturally 100 percent gluten-free. Thus, one can indulge in treats made from millet flour completely guilt-free
Rich in fibre & protein-packed, Millet Flour Combo comes with numerous health benefits such as better cardiovascular function, blood glucose regulation, improved energy levels, and much more which makes it a better alternative to wheat flour.
Millet grain flour packs a host of nutrients that consuming it results in better metabolism and being fuller for longer intervals. Thus, it curbs cravings and helps manage weight.