Jumpstart your day with 8AM Jowar Flour for a healthy lifestyle. Packed with fibre, Gluten Free goodness, and essential nutrients, Jowar flour is an excellent alternative for wheat.
Why Choose 8AM Jowar Flour?
- Promotes Gut Health: Jowar ensures the smooth function of the digestive system due to its high fibre content & fulfils 48% of dietary fibre, recommended for a healthy adult.
- Supports Bone, Skin & Hair Health: Jowar is iron-rich & contains 22 grams of protein, which supplies the body with high energy while assisting in cell regeneration.
- Excellent Diabetic Support: Jowar makes an amazing addition to diabetic’s meal plan. It regulates glucose levels & insulin sensitivity, assisting in better diabetes control.
- Gluten Free: It is a boon for people allergic to gluten or those who follow a gluten-free diet by choice.
Get started on your fitness with 8AM Gluten Free Jowar Flour.
What Recipes can you prepare with 8AM Gluten Free Jowar Flour?
- Jowar ki roti: Make Jowar ki roti your staple and harness its incredible benefits.
- Jowar ka dalia: Cook Jowar as porridge (dalia) alongside food & get nutrition.
- Jowar Pancakes:Enjoy light & fluffy pancakes & baked foods made out of jowar that are delectable to eat.
Made out of consciously chosen Jowar millets.
Yes. the 8AM Jowar Flour is packed with calcium, amino acids, and Vitamin D. It is totally healthy and can be a part of your everyday diet
You can make various recipes with 8AM Jowar Flour. Some easy to make dishes include idli, dosa, pongal, khichidi, roti, pizza base, tikki etc.
The healthy millet or Jowar flour is packed with nutrients including magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, multivitamins etc.