Live healthy & long by adding 8AM Gluten Free Bajra Flour to your daily meals. Packed with essential nutrients, this grey millet is a beneficial grain to include in a diabetes diet.
Why Choose 8AM Bajra Flour?
- Helps Manage Diabetes: Bajra is a millet, high in dietary fibre, that helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Aids in Weight Loss: Since bajra consists of complex carbs, absorbed slowly by the body, you feel satiated, and are less likely to gain weight.
- High in Protein:Bajra Flour is a complete protein that helps in muscle building. Combine it with pulses for a protein-packed meal.
- Supports Heart Health: Bajra is rich in omega-3 fats, magnesium, potassium, fibres that lower blood pressure & reduce the risk of stroke.
- Contains Potassium: Potassium is an effective vasodilator that helps keep blood pressure at an optimum level.
- Gluten Free: It is a boon for people allergic to gluten or those who follow a gluten-free diet by choice.
Embark on your Journey of fitness & health with 8AM Gluten-Free Bajra Flour.
What Recipes can you prepare with 8AM Bajra Flour?
- Bajra ki Tikki:Eat Bajra ki Tikki during the winter season. Its aroma & taste will melt your heart.
- Grainy Pizza Base: Use different grains of flour-like Bajra, Ragi, Jowar & other whole grains and blend health & taste in a pizza.
- Bajra ki Roti:Make Aloo-Bajra Roti, Pea-Bajra Roti, Palak-Bajra Roti. Your family will appreciate the variety & relish the taste.
Made out of consciously chosen Bajra millets.
Yes. the 8 Am Bajra Flour is packed with fibre, and protein and is beneficial for fighting diabetes. It is totally healthy and can be a part of your everyday diet.
You can make various recipes with 8AM Bajra Flour. Some easy to make dishes include idli, dosa, pongal, khichidi, roti, pizza base, tikki etc.
The healthy millet or bajra flour is packed with nutrients including magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, multivitamins etc.