Fuel your day, the wholesome way with 8AM Ragi Flour breakfast that keeps you full for long with hunger pangs at bay. Ragi delivers 3x calcium than that of milk. Stay fit, go Ragi!
Why Choose 8AM Ragi Flour?
- Aids In Weight Loss: Due to its low digestibility & high fibre content, when you start your day with Ragi roti for breakfast or lunch, you will have the energy you need for the rest of the day with no cravings.
- Supports Heart Health: Consuming protein-packed Ragi with low cholesterol helps to ease cardiac muscle function & improve heart health.
- Excellent Diabetic Support: Ragi makes a good addition to a diabetic’s meal plan as it regulates blood sugar levels.
- Gluten-Free: It is a boon for people allergic to gluten or those who follow a gluten-free diet by choice.
Live healthy with 8AM Gluten-Free Jowar Flour.
What Snacks can you prepare with 8AM Gluten-Free Ragi Flour?
- Ragi Cookies: Make healthy Ragi cookies that will help you reach your weight loss goals.
- Ragi & Oats Laddo: A sweet treat that’s healthy as well! Make laddoos with ragi flour, oats flour, dates, and honey.
Made out of consciously chosen Ragi millets.
Yes. 8AM Ragi Flour is packed with fibre, and protein and is beneficial for fighting diabetes. It is totally healthy and can be a part of your everyday diet
You can make various recipes with 8AM Gluten Free Ragi Flour. Some easy to make dishes include idli, ragi roti, ragi dosa, and more
The healthy ragi flour is packed with nutrients including Folic acid, zinc, phosphorus, iron, multivitamins, etc.