8AM Soya Granules are small, nutritious packets of protein and power that make a great addition to your everyday meals. The soybean is healthier and more environment-friendly, containing more protein than dal and paneer. Moreover, each bite is filled with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Enjoy the soft & juicy texture of Soya Granules to the fullest.
Why Choose 8AM Soya Granules?
- Nutritious: Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids & polyunsaturated fats and also contain protein, carbohydrates, calcium, iron, and dietary fiber.
- Protein-Packed: Ideal protein source for Vegans, Vegetarians, and people on a weight-loss diet. To stay healthy, you should consume a maximum of 25 grams of soya a day.
- Promotes Health: With a high content of Omega-3 fatty acids, these keep the heart healthy and boost muscle growth & bone health.
- Helps Manage Weight: Being low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Soya Granules do not let you put on weight & prevent obesity.
How to store 8AM Soya Granules?
- 8AM Soya Granules should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Store them in an air-tight container to maintain their texture.
- After opening a packet, you can also store them in the refrigerator.
- They do not contain artificial flavors or preservatives. They are 100% organic.
Consciously Chosen Ingredients
Defatted Soya Flour
Net weight: 200g
8AM Soya Soya Granules are plant-based protein products made from soybeans. Soya granules are smaller in size and have a granulated texture. You can use them as meat substitutes in various dishes and are rich in protein.
To prepare 8AM Soya Granules, you usually need to soak them in hot water for a specified time to rehydrate and soften them. After soaking, you can squeeze out excess water and use them in your favorite recipes. They can be added to curries, stir-fries, soups, and more.
Yes, 8AM Soya Granules are completely plant-based and are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. They are a popular source of protein for individuals following meat-free diets.