Looking for a delicious and addictive Indian snack that will keep you feeling satisfied? Look no further than Chana Chatpata! These Chana are roasted to perfection and coated in a flavorful blend of spices. They’re a great source of protein and fiber.
Why Choose 8AM Chana Chatpata?
- Nutrient Powerhouse: 8AM Chana Chatpata are a treasure trove of vital nutrients, such as protein, fibre, and minerals like magnesium, iron ,calcium and potassium.
- Flavorsome Delight: The savoury enhancer hinga makes this snack more spicy in taste and indeed a mouth-watering snack.
- Lowers Diabetes :- 8AM Chana Chatpata slows down the sugar levels as it travels slowly via digestive tract maintaining energy and sugar levels
- Heart Friendly :- Roasted chana is good for your heart, as it doesn’t have the bad fat that can hurt your heart. It helps keep your blood vessels clear and your heart working well.
How to store 8AM Chana Chatpata?
- Store 8AM Chana Chatpata in a cold and dry place.
- Use an air-tight container to maintain their texture.
- You can also store them in the refrigerator after opening a packet.
Our Consciously Chosen Ingredients
Chana (Gram), Seasonings Common Edible Salt (lodised Salt & Black Salt), Malto Dextrin Powder, Spices &.
Condiments (Cumin Powder, Corriander Powder, Chilli Powder, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Asafoetida, Unripe Dried Mango Powder, Nutmeg, Mace, Kachri, Mint, Chill, Seedless Tamarind, Bishop’s Weed, Pomegranet Seeds, Clove, Caraways, Cassia Leaf, Cassia Bark (Taj, Black Cardamom, Star Anise, Fennel), Sugar, Dried Vegetable Powder (Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder), Acidily Regulator
INS 330), Anticaking Agent (INS 551), Falvour Enhancer E627 & E631, Cotton Seed Oil.
- Chana (Gram)
- Cumin Powder
- Corriander Powder,
- Clove, Caraways,
- Cassia Leaf,
- Chana (chickpeas)
- Refined Cottonseed Oil
- Cumin 4%
- Red Chilly
- Citric Acid
8AM Chana Chatpata is a powerhouse of nutrients. Being an excellent source of protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, they are a complete nutritional snack you can have anytime.
Munching on 8AM Chana Chatpata aids in weight loss, is good for heart, bone & skin health, lowers cholesterol and maintains healthy blood glucose level.
8AM Chana Chatpata or bhuna chana are dry roasted on low heat which actually preserves their crispness and freshness, and improves its flavour, making them so yummy, yet so crunchy to binge.
Though crispy & tasty 8AM Chana Chatpata makes an anytime snack, the most beneficial time for munching on them is the mornings as these are low in fat and high in energy and satisfy cravings while stabilising blood sugar levels early in the day.
8AM Chana Roasted is made from Chickpeas, Refined Cottonseed Oil, Cumin 4%, Salt, Maltodextrin, Red Chilly, Citric Acid and Asafoetida.