8AM Dates (Khajoor) are healthy natural sweeteners and a nutrient-rich delight that is certain to offer a delectable experience. It’s nature’s energy booster and a wholesome treat for a healthy lifestyle. Let your recipes include dates & snack on their deliciousness after meals to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Why Choose 8AM Dates (Khajoor)?
- A Sugar Alternative: 8AM Dates (Khajoor) are 100% Natural, dried & preservative-free and make a healthy substitute for sugar in desserts, smoothies & sweet treats.
- Supports Overall Health: These lower cholesterol levels, manage blood pressure, and even help with weight loss & maintaining healthy bones, better metabolism & skin health.
- Protein-Packed: Strong source of proteins that help in staying fit, and keeping muscles strong, Regular gym goers usually include dates in their daily diet.
- Nutrient-Rich: Extremely nutritious, dates contain several vitamins and minerals such as iron and fluorine (for dental health), and are rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- Binder In Baked Goods: Dates are very sticky & useful as a binder in baked goods. Combine dates with nuts & seeds to make healthy snack bars or energy balls.
Sprinkle dates on salads, oats, smoothies, cookies, or muffins. Bake cakes, puddings, bread, and oatmeal cookies with dates.
How to store 8AM Dates?
- Store Dates in a cold and dry place.
- Use an air-tight container to maintain their texture.
- You can also store them in the refrigerator after opening a packet.
Our Consciously Chosen Ingredients
- Farm Fresh & Organic Dates from across the world
Net weight: 250g
Store the dates in a cool, dry place, preferably in an airtight container. You can also refrigerate them to extend their shelf life.
Yes, 8AM Dates (Khajoor) are a natural sweetener with a low glycemic index. However, they should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Yes, the dates are pitted for your convenience, making them easy to use in recipes and snacks.
Yes! 8AM Dates (Khajoor) are great for baking. You can blend them into a paste to use as a natural sweetener in recipes like cakes, energy bars, and cookies.