8AM brings you premium quality, soft and pulpy Raisins which will certainly make your breakfast more nutritious. Put them in Muesli, or yogurt or mix them in hand-baked cookies or a delectable bowl of salad to enjoy their soft & chewy texture in food.
Why Choose 8AM Raisins?
- Balanced Nutrition: Raisins are rich in vitamin A, A-Carotenoid, antioxidants, and beta carotene which improves eyesight and are low in sodium while having high potassium content.
- Better Metabolism: Raisins regulate digestion and promote bowel health as they are rich in fiber which makes them natural laxatives.
- Sweet Yet Healthy: Raisins are naturally sweet and curb your dessert cravings without loading on extra calories.
- Heart Healthy: Raisins contain magnesium which is beneficial for heart health as well as healthy nerve and muscle function. Plus, they contain iron which boosts Haemoglobin.
Relish 8AM Raisins by sprinkling these pods of sweetness and joy into Indian dishes like Kheer, Halwa, or even Pulao.
How to store 8AM Raisins?
- Store 8AM Raisins in a cold and dry place.
- Use an air-tight container to maintain their texture.
- You can also store them in the refrigerator after opening a packet.
Our Consciously Chosen Ingredients
- Freshly sourced Raisins from across the globe.
Net weight: 480g
Yes, raisins can be used to naturally sweeten dishes like oatmeal, yogurt, and baked goods.
Yes, raisins are a good source of dietary fiber, which can aid in digestion and promote a healthy gut.
To prevent dryness, store your raisins in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.