Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera is the mildly spiced, mouth-watering roasted chana, seasoned with Hing & Jeera that’s perfect for munching and satisfying your cravings between meals. Serve and enjoy its flavorful taste in the snack platters at get-togethers, parties, and social gatherings.
What makes 8AM Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera the best snack?
8AM Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera is the best option for guilt-free snacking. It is a favourite tea-time snack in many homes and people of all ages find it appetising & nutritious. This crunchy roasted chana snack with a crispy texture & savoury taste will surely uplift your mood.
Why Choose 8AM Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera?
- Impressive Nutritional Profile: It’s a protein-rich superfood that is among the healthiest snack options with low-calorie intake, offering the ultimate dose of nutrition.
- Super Delicious: Dry roasting the chanas on low heat preserves their crispness and improves their flavours, keeping them so yummy, yet so crunchy to binge.
- Promotes Health: High in fibre, roasted chana boosts metabolism, strengthens bone & keeps the heart healthy due to the presence of iron, zinc, calcium, phosphate, and manganese.
- Helps Manage Weight: Adding roasted chana as a snack to your diet makes you feel full for long and thus, curbs cravings and aids weight loss.
How to store 8AM Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera?
- Store 8AM Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera in a cold and dry place.
- Use an air-tight container to maintain their texture.
- You can also store them in the refrigerator after opening a packet.
Key Ingredients –
- Chana (chickpeas)
- Refined Cottonseed Oil
- Cumin 4%
- Red Chilly
- Citric Acid
Net weight: 140g
Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera is a powerhouse of nutrients. Being an excellent source of protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, they are a complete nutritional snack you can have anytime.
Munching on Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera aids in weight loss, is good for heart, bone & skin health, lowers cholesterol and maintains healthy blood glucose level.
Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera or bhuna chana are dry roasted on low heat which actually preserves their crispness and freshness, and improves its flavour, making them so yummy, yet so crunchy to binge.
Though crispy & tasty Golden Gate Chana Hing Jeera makes an anytime snack, the most beneficial time for munching on them is the mornings as these are low in fat and high in energy and satisfy cravings while stabilising blood sugar levels early in the day.
8AM Chana Roasted is made from Chickpeas, Refined Cottonseed Oil, Cumin 4%, Salt, Maltodextrin, Red Chilly, Citric Acid and Asafoetida.