8AM Sunflower seeds are the little pods of goodness and health that are sourced locally and vetted for the best quality. Amp up your snacking pleasure with delicious & nutritious sunflower seeds which come in a pack that can be easily sealed with an air-locking system.
What makes 8AM Sunflower Seeds the best snack?
You can snack guilt-free anytime with a pack of Sunflower seeds. The sunflower seeds offer you the right amount of crunchy and tender texture. You can enjoy the fresh Sunflower seeds whenever you are feeling pangs of hunger, while on the move or in your breaks.
Why Choose 8AM Sunflower Seeds?
- Immunity Booster: Sunflower Seeds are packed with vitamin E, zinc & selenium that enhance immune responses & protect against diseases.
- Regulate Cholesterol: Sunflower Seeds decrease LDL cholesterol in the blood. Niacin & Vitamin B3 in them reduce total cholesterol levels & heart disease risk.
- Aids Weight Loss: Sunflower Seeds are rich in proteins & fiber and make us feel full for a long time, reducing our food intake & the number of calories consumed.
- Powerhouse of Energy: Sunflower Seeds are a good source of thiamine (vitamin B1), which helps in muscle building. They give instant energy when consumed.
- Good For Skin: Sunflower Seeds have potent antibacterial activity & help flush out toxins from the body. Consuming Sunflower Seeds keeps your skin glowing.
How to store 8AM Sunflower Seeds?
- Store 8AM Sunflower Seeds in a cold and dry place.
- Use an air-tight container to maintain their texture.
- You can also store them in the refrigerator after opening a packet.
Key Ingredients –
- Freshly sourced Sunflower Seeds.
Net weight: 250g
8AM Sunflower Seeds are the powerhouse of nutrients. Being an excellent source of protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, they are a complete nutritional snack you can have at any time.
As 8AM Sunflower Seeds are fiber-rich & low in carbs, munching on them will lower your cholesterol levels, boost immunity and ensure heart and skin health.
8AM Sunflower Seeds are not only rich in Vitamins and minerals and super healthy but also very yummy and crunchy to binge.