Savor the crunch in every bite with 8AM Pumpkin Seeds while reaping the benefits of a powerhouse of nutrients. It is a vital source of antioxidants, Vitamin K, magnesium, and zinc which build immunity. Rich in healthy fats and fiber, they optimize metabolism, promote cardiovascular health, and prevent obesity.
What makes 8AM Pumpkin Seeds the best snack?
8AM Pumpkin Seeds packs a mighty punch and keeps your hunger pangs at bay. The Perfect Mix of crunch and tenderness makes them delicious. These Pumpkin seeds are raw, unsalted and organic. The best option for guilt-free snacking.
Just roast, spice and sprinkle them on your soup, muesli, or oats. In addition to their deliciousness, they are also nutritionally beneficial. Healthy and tasty, they can be munched as a snack or added to salads or yogurt as a supplement.
Why Choose 8AM Pumpkin Seeds?
- Great source of Magnesium: Only ½ cup of pumpkin seeds contains 92% of your daily need for magnesium.
- Natural Anti-depressant: Pumpkin seed contains L-tryptophan, a compound effective against depression.
- Improves Bladder Function: The extract of pumpkin seed extract can improve bladder function.
- Lowers Cholesterol: The pumpkin seed contains phytosterols, compounds that have been shown to reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Prevents Cancer: The phytosterols that lower cholesterol also protect against many kinds of cancers.
How to store 8AM Pumpkin Seeds?
- Store 8AM Pumpkin Seeds in a cold and dry place.
- Use an air-tight container to maintain their texture.
- You can also store them in the refrigerator after opening a packet.
Key Ingredients –
- Naturally sourced Pumpkin Seeds.
Net weight: 250g
8AM Pumpkin Seeds are the powerhouse of nutrients. Being an excellent source of protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, they are a complete nutritional snack you can have at any time.
Munching on 8AM Pumpkin Seeds will keep you happy for being a natural anti-depressant, lowering your cholesterol level, and ensuring heart health.
8AM Pumpkin Seeds are not only rich in Vitamins and minerals and super healthy but also very yummy and crunchy to binge